Camper Code of Conduct:
1. Players must act in a courteous manner.
2. Players must not throw fits or temper tantrums due to making an out, losing a game or any other reason.
3. Players must abide by the coaches rulings in all activities and contests and not argue calls.
4. Players must follow coaches instructions at all times and participate in the given scheduled activity--that is, players are not allowed to go off on their own, pursue their own activity, leave the facility, and generally disrupt the group.
Players who do not follow these rules will be given a time out period in the front waiting room. If a player persists in this behavior on a continuing basis, they will be asked to leave the camp immediately.
If a player engages in any of the following, they will be asked to leave immediately.
1. Initiating any physical confrontation with another player or coach.
2. Deliberately breaking equipment or throwing equipment in a malicious manner.
3. Using profanity or engaging extreme outbursts of shouting/screaming or threats to others.
If a player is asked to leave the camp immediately, the parent will be called and requested to pick them up on the spot. They will have to wait in the front area, and not be allowed any further participation. The player will not be allowed to return for the remainder of the week and no refunds will be issued for any missed time.
The behavior cited above affects the whole group, disrupts general harmony, and poisons the atmosphere for all the players and coaches. By asking all players to follow these rules we can provide an enjoyable and educational experience for everyone.